Over the last few months I've noticed a number of questions from new users that seem to take an anti-wind power stance:
- Does the cost of wind energy double when calculated correctly?
- Have wind installations peaked?
- Is wind power practically dead?
- Are trees more productive than wind turbines?
The last one also has a comment from another un-registered user, as well as two (since-deleted) answers from two more un-registered users (one and two). Since all of these are also anti-wind, I wouldn't be surprised if they're all the same person too.
All of them have a few things in common:
- The user is un-registered
- Images and data are not consistently sourced
- Low-quality -- questions are closed or downvoted
Is there a way to see if this is all coming from the same user?
Should anything be done about this? Can anything be done about it?