In general, how long should we wait for community feedback before confirming and enacting decisions on meta? For example, I recently asked whether we should burn a tag and the response was positive, but THelper♦ advised patience:
As a moderator I could already merge the tag, but I'd like to wait a bit to see if there are any people who object to this.
For me personally, having an estimate (at least a rough one) means that I'm more at ease while awaiting community feedback. It also means I'm more likely to revisit the topic later on, and not let it fall into abandon.
- 1 day What the difference between the 'urban' and 'city-living' tags?
- 1 day Merge greywater and graywater tags
- 3 days Should we merge [car] and [cars]?
- 15 days Heating tag is only for space-heating or not?
- 90 days Disambiguation of the toilet tag?