I'm a geek, a role-player and a biker.
I work for Diamond Light Source, developing open source scientific software for the UK national synchrotron facility. In the past I have worked in the robotics, mechatronics and laser micro-machining industries.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 9 months
10 profile views
Last seen Feb 5 at 10:06
- Software Engineering 13.2k 13.2k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 5252 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Area 51 5.7k 5.7k 22 gold badges55 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5k 5k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 4k 4k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 252 Why is 80 characters the 'standard' limit for code width?
- 111 How can I run the Pi on Solar Power?
- 103 Is micro-optimisation important when coding?
- 90 What other hidden or inobvious RSS feeds are available on Stack Exchange and its sites?
- 87 Real differences between "java -server" and "java -client"?
- 85 Is it worthwhile to write unit tests for scientific research codes?
- 79 How can I extend the life of my SD card?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
9 Who should our beta moderators be? Feb 25 '13
6 Who should our beta moderators be? Apr 18 '13
6 What’s the “elevator pitch” for our site? Feb 7 '13
6 Who should our beta moderators be? Feb 7 '13
5 What should our FAQ contain? Feb 7 '13
5 Who should our beta moderators be? Apr 18 '13
3 Moderators needed Apr 18 '13
3 Who should our beta moderators be? Apr 18 '13