Electrical and energy engineer, focus on designing buildings and systems for reduced energy intensity. FOR FUN: Trail running, rock climbing, cheesy sci-fi, Russian literature.
Top network posts
- 81 Can fracking help reduce CO2?
- 66 Have 1.5% of all nuclear reactors ever built melted down?
- 16 Was this scene in S8E06 added because of fan reactions to S8E04?
- 15 Does one SUV tank of ethanol "take as much grain as could feed a person for a whole year?"
- 14 Does the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights consider Christians a hate group threat?
- 14 How many times do you need to use a cheap re-usable bag to offset its impact?
- 13 What is the definition of "sustainable"?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
4 Red dot for review queues doesn't go away Oct 23 '18
3 Can we get MathJax? Mar 29 '17
2 Would a question soliciting ideas be a bad fit? Aug 1 '18
1 Site statistics May 15
1 Disambiguation of the toilet tag? Jul 2 '16