I'm an electrical and energy engineer. At work, I focus on designing buildings and systems for reduced energy intensity. FOR FUN: Trail running, rock climbing, cheesy sci-fi, Russian literature.
- Sustainable Living 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 492 492 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 443 443 11 gold badge44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 318 318 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 Did the US Climate Reference Network Show No New Warming Since 2005 in the US?
- 82 Can fracking help reduce CO2?
- 73 Have 1.5% of all nuclear reactors ever built melted down?
- 49 Can we make the "expanded user card" privilege universal?
- 17 Was this scene in S8E06 added because of fan reactions to S8E04?
- 16 How do Republicans explain their lack of support among minority voters?
- 15 Does one SUV tank of ethanol "take as much grain as could feed a person for a whole year?"
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
4 Red dot for review queues doesn't go away Oct 23 '18
3 Can we get MathJax? Mar 29 '17
2 Would a question soliciting ideas be a bad fit? Aug 1 '18