I'm an electrical and energy engineer. At work, I focus on designing buildings and systems for reduced energy intensity. FOR FUN: Trail running, rock climbing, cheesy sci-fi, Russian literature.
- Sustainable Living 7.3k 7.3k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Skeptics 4k 4k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 603 603 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 476 476 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 155 Have China and India more than doubled carbon emissions since 2000 while U.S. emissions have fallen?
- 105 Does the production of a Tesla battery produce as much CO2 as driving 200,000 km?
- 91 Did the US Climate Reference Network Show No New Warming Since 2005 in the US?
- 86 Can fracking help reduce CO2?
- 73 Have 1.5% of all nuclear reactors ever built melted down?
- 55 Can we make the "expanded user card" privilege universal?
- 34 Are countries other than the US concerned about preferred pronouns and how they relate to gender?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (15)
4 Should we merge [car] and [cars]? Oct 28 '19
4 Red dot for review queues doesn't go away Oct 23 '18
3 Can we get MathJax? Mar 29 '17
2 Unable to close and migrate to any site besides meta Feb 18 '19
2 Would a question soliciting ideas be a bad fit? Aug 1 '18