Douglas Daseeco is a director of research and development, intelligent systems architect, robotic systems engineer, educational service provider, business intelligence tooling expert, and technology trainer.
Douglas's experience spans domains and technologies, having led projects and initiative in organizations including United Technologies Research Center, CitiGroup, DirecTV (redundant satellite communications), TranSeed Research (alternative energy), Humana Innovations (healthcare mobile apps), Nasdac Analytics (R&D), Amex (statistical quality control of collections outsourcing), NTT (services provisioning), Aetna Investment Management, Kaman, TYCO, ITT Financial, and South Florida Water Management District.
His commitment is to the creation of systems that differentiates the organizations he serves from their competitors. Douglas Daseeco specializes in intelligent systems, real time instrumentation and control, machine learning and modelling, distributed computing, and system security business, industrial, and consumer products and services that lead to substantial and sustainable market leads.
Member for 2 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 20 '18 at 9:04
- Artificial Intelligence 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Information Security 391 391 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 241 241 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Arduino 224 224 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 169 169 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →