the dark wanderer
I have played & GM-ed: Shadowrun 4E, AD&D, D&D 3.5, D&D 4E, Pathfinder, OSRIC, FATE 2.0, Donjon, Anima: Beyond Fantasy, Hundred, Mist, and various unnamed homebrews.
I have GM-ed but not played: Amber Diceless.
I have played but not GM-ed: Eclipse Phase, Vampire:The Masquerade, Hackmaster 4E, Savage Worlds, FATE 3.0, Outbreak:Undead, and D&D NEXT.
I have played the following GM-less games: Dawn of Worlds and Polaris
As one can probably tell by the allusion in my username, I prefer hard-rules systems that encourage player death.
Member for 2 years
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 26 '17 at 18:41
Top Network Posts
- 98 Are Imps incapable of speech or is my DM messing with me?
- 81 What sound does an owlbear make?
- 78 Why are Crawford's tweets treated like official errata?
- 48 How can I handle players who want to browse shops at random?
- 47 What makes the Monstrous Crab so dangerous?
- 46 What are the dangers of walking barefoot in towns/cities?
- 42 What is the origin of the concept of punishing players in-game as a GM?
- View more network posts →