Stack Exchange now has a Q&A site for sustainability, environmental issues, long-term stewardship of land, renewable energy and related subjects. Join us now! and find out:
- Academia 24.2k 24.2k 66 gold badges6868 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living♦ 12.2k 12.2k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Economics 7.1k 7.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Skeptics 4.5k 4.5k 2525 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 136 New three-tiered badge idea: Explainer →Refiner → Illuminator
- 128 Can I get a refund if I bought an article that contains a major flaw?
- 112 When can a person be called a PhD ABD (All But Dissertation)?
- 106 PhD student, issued contract at year 3 which will sign over intellectual property. Is it legal?
- 60 Is it appropriate for an undergrad student to ask a professor to sign a non-disclosure agreement?
- 53 What to do if reviewers reject a paper without understanding the content?
- 49 What should you do if you cannot reproduce published results?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (23)
29 Site statistics Feb 6 '13
23 Should we be a high-voting site? Jan 29 '13
16 Should we be a high-voting site? Jan 29 '13
14 Shall we ban shopping questions? Jan 29 '13
11 Environmentalism vs Sustainability Feb 12 '13
8 Should this site be renamed? Mar 13 '14
8 Why might the question on PCBs be off-topic? Jan 30 '13
8 How do we promote our site? May 16 '13