I am trained as a scientist and systems engineer. My wife and I eat organically, grow food at home and source it locally (25 mile radius). We are interested in reducing energy use for both home and transportation. We installed a grid-tied solar PV system in 2012.
Maryland, United States
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 20 '15 at 2:05
Top network posts
- 17 Producing my own energy options in urban area with windows but no roof access?
- 14 What is an energy efficient way to get fresh air indoors during winter?
- 13 Teaching mathematics to young children
- 10 Should I take advantage of the higher heat pump COP during the warmest part of the day and "bank" heat in the house?
- 10 Can I prepay a Credit Card to make a Large Purchase greater than my credit limit?
- 9 What advantages (any?) has water heating via photovoltaic system over solar thermal system?
- 6 When does using a car's start-stop system become more economical?
- View more network posts →