Physician and software developer ..
Ok, the image is not a moth! It's a hand drawn homunculus indicating which joints can be examined and scored for assessing disease activity in arthritis.
Member for 1 year, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 1 '18 at 0:02
- Gardening & Landscaping 19.8k 19.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge88 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Biology 754 754 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 513 513 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 RebolBot - a chat bot for the chat rooms
- 20 Safe for cats to drink from the aquarium?
- 18 Is this heavy blue-green growth on my tree trunk and branches a form of lichen?
- 16 Is it possible to feel pain in some part of a body, but the pain "feeling" is introduced somewhere else?
- 15 Are these bright orange bugs with beady black eyes ladybugs?
- 15 Is it advisable for a healthy male in his early 40s to take the influenza vaccine?
- 14 What is brix, and should I care?
- View more network posts →